Racing@SUVelo Code of Conduct
IMPORTANT: TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP TO RACING@SUVELO / CODE OF CONDUCT
The Rider Code of Conduct represents who we are – an exemplary team of riders, both on and off the bike, and it ensures that each rider reflects the values of the SUVelo at all times.
Professionalism – All riders will act in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
Attitude – All riders will promote a positive attitude to becoming the best athlete they can be.
Commitment – All riders will show commitment to their training, teammates in achieving their goals.
Effort – All riders are expected to give their utmost effort, in all that they do.
By participating in the Racing @ SUVelo program, each team member agrees to comply with the following code of conduct:
- The Rider will represent the club, sponsors and Sydney University, in a Professional manner at all times.
- The Rider agrees to be an active member of Sydney Uni Velo Club through participating in Club activities such as social media, social nights, club rides,
races and other club events throughout the year.
- The Rider agrees to volunteer at at least one club race per year, in accordance with the roster created by the club race director.
- The Rider agrees to take responsibility for preparing, maintaining and presenting their equipment in a clean, well-maintained and useable condition at all races.
- The Rider agrees to exclusively wear the stipulated SUVelo kit for all racing.
- The Rider must be a financial member of both Sydney Uni Velo Club, holding an Elite or Masters “Gold” race license and Sydney University Sports and Fitness.
- The Rider agrees to abide by the Cycling Australia Anti-Doping Policy.
- The Rider declares that they are not now committing and never have committed an anti-doping rule violation when participating in or involved with cycling, or any other sport compliant with the World Anti-Doping Code, in Australia or elsewhere in the world.