Come and celebrate the festive season with your fellow club members and guests at SUVelo’s 2016 Christmas Party. After another great year for the club, it’s time to unwind and have a bit of fun. It’s also our chance to recognise the achievements of our members with our Riders’ Rider and Mike Tomalaris awards. Club President Andrew Duggan will present these awards on the night.
Our venue is the Carrington Hotel in Surry Hills. Their kitchen will provide finger food and full meals will be available for purchase for those looking for something more substantial. The Carrington do offer a range of dishes that are vegetarian, vegan and gluten free friendly.
This event is open to all club members and their guests. We do need to RSVP with the venue so please register your tickets below.
- Sunday 11 December, 3pm onwards
- Price: FREE
- The Carrington Hotel, 565 Bourke St, Surry Hills
As you register your tickets you’ll be asked for your nominations for the following awards.
- Female Riders’ Rider – best performances by a female rider
- Male Riders’ Rider – best performances by a male rider
- Mike Tomalaris Plate – greatest contribution to the club
You don’t have to nominate anyone (just leave the answers blank) but we’d love to hear who think is most deserving for 2016.