STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Visit Cycling Australia’s membership website and select ‘Renew Now’,
- Enter your Cycling Australia username and password,
- Check your details haven’t changed since you last registered, update them where applicable,
- Select your desired licence,
- You will be prompted at the end to supply your credit card details for payment of fees. This cost includes your Cycling Australia licence and club fee.
Cycling Australia will issue you with a licence within 4 weeks, however, a receipt will be emailed to you that will act as an interim licence that will allow you to enter races while you await your plastic licence.
The SUVelo Secretary will also be notified of your membership and will be in touch to help with any remaining administrative steps.