Cycling Australia provide an online facility to allow members to manage licence applications and rider profiles.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Click Join Now from the menu across the top of the page,
- Select NSW from the drop down list,
- Choose Sydney Uni Velo Club as your Club,
- Choose the licence type you have decided on,
- Follow the prompts to directly input your details into the Cycling Australia database, then
- You will be prompted at the end to supply your credit card details for payment of fees. This cost includes your Cycling Australia license and the SUVelo club fee.
Cycling Australia will issue you with a licence within 4 weeks, however, a receipt will be emailed to you that will act as an interim licence that will allow you to enter races while you await your plastic licence.
The SUVelo Secretary will also be notified of your membership and will be in touch to help with any of the remaining administrative steps.